Bread of Life Ministries can't keep helping the community on our own. In order to successfully run our charities for the homeless, we need the generosity and support of community donations. Donate today and know you're helping provide excellent support services to those in Augusta, ME that most need them.
When you give to some organizations, you don't always know where your money is going. At Bread of Life Ministries, we value full transparency. Through community donations, we...
- Obtain seasonal items, like winter clothing
- Offer support and case management services
- Provide meals through our soup kitchen
- Shelter families and homeless veterans
- Build lower income and transitional housing
Thanks to your donations, we're able to provide upward of 34,000 meals a year at our soup kitchen as well as beds for 11,000 families and 5,000 veterans at our shelters. If you're not able to donate money, we also eagerly accept volunteers who want to dedicate time to our charities for the homeless. Call 207-626-3434 now to learn how to join our team.